Frequently Asked Questions
This club is a safe space for everyone from all walks of life and backgrounds, designed to offer something for everyone.
If you need a recommendation on a website designer, social media expert, or coach to take your business to the next level, you can count on The Sisterhood for all of it. Just need a little advice, encouragement, or a pick-me-up? We’ve got that for you, too!
We began meeting as a club on January 12, 2021, and we’ve been welcoming new members ever since!
We are continually growing an amazing Sisterhood, with weekly and one-time events. Here’s what you can look forward to every week on Clubhouse and Facebook:
- Sunday: Become An Ultimate Influencer: The Elevator To The Top @ 3:00 PM Eastern Time
- Thursday: Chronic Illness/Mental Health: Succeed In Business & Life @ 5:00 PM Eastern Time
- Friday: FED Talk (Female Entrepreneurial Discussions) @ 9:00 PM Eastern Time
- Saturday: Next Level Influencer – Connect, Engage, & Grow Your Brand @ 3:00 PM Eastern Time
- Saturday: Fed Talk(Female Entrepreneurial Discussions) Starts: 8:00 PM Eastern Time
Facebook events (Join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thesisterhoodofinfluentialentrepreneurs):
- Small Business Sunday
- Moderator Monday
- Weekly Room Wednesday
- TikTok Thursday
- Follow All Friday
Our events are focused on connection, networking, and growth. We look forward to seeing you there!
Our Telegram group is a fabulous place to connect with reliable and engaged co-moderators: https://t.me/joinchat/I6IfqFxIdVMwOTFh
Don’t forget to join our Moderator Monday event on Facebook:
Absolutely! We do weekly engagements in our Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/thesisterhoodofinfluentialentrepreneurs), and we’d love to see you there!
Our Sisterhood is amazing because of club members like you! If you know someone who would benefit from joining our community, please nominate them to join!
Here’s a step-by-step guide to nominate new members:
- Open the Clubhouse app
- Click on your picture in the top right corner to access your profile
- Scroll to the bottom where it says “member of”
- Click on The Sisterhood of Influential Entrepreneurs Club
- Once the club pops up, click on the little plus sign with a character icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Click “Search Clubhouse,” which will bring you to a page that allows you to “nominate people you are already following and are already following you”
- Nominate/invite the people you’d like to join the club
- I’ll accept everyone you nominate!
Thank you for helping to grow this beautiful community and sisterhood!
We love it when members of The Sisterhood want to host a room. Here’s how to get started:
- Open the Clubhouse app
- Click the calendar icon in the middle of the top of the page
- Click the calendar icon with a plus sign in the top right corner
- Choose an event name
- Add me (zavanna_dova) and your other moderators using the “Add a co-host or guest” section
*Note: We must be following each other for you to add me as a host. If I’m not following you yet, just let me know!
- Schedule a date and time
- Choose The Sisterhood of Influential Entrepreneurs under “Host Club”
*Note: You’ll see a little green swipe button. While Clubhouse won’t allow members to turn it off, I’ll fix it for you as a host!
- Add a description of your event
- Hit “Publish”
- I check events on my Clubhouse calendar daily and will go in to open the room to the public before the date and time of the event
Thank you for hosting a room! We look forward to supporting you and growing a stronger community with every session!
While you can open your room to the public, it removes your room from the club, so please leave it private! When you add me as a host of the room, I will go in and open your room to the public, so everyone has the opportunity to participate.
We get so excited when our members host rooms. The Sisterhood is all about sharing, and we can’t wait to learn from you and grow collectively. If this is your first room, you may be wondering how to create the best possible experience for all attendees.
Here are a few tips to set your room up for success:
- Select trustworthy moderators who specialize in the topics you will be discussing! (Our Telegram and Facebook groups are a great place to find moderators.)
- Add me (zavanna_dova) as a host when scheduling your rooms. I’ll open it up to club members and the public before the room even begins!
- After 4-5 new members join, be sure to reset the room. Welcome the new members, encourage them to speak, and invite them to join The Sisterhood of Influential Entrepreneurs Club. They can do this by clicking the green house at the top of the room. Once they follow the club, we can invite them into The Sisterhood and they can host rooms and nominate friends.
- Create a safe space. Remind everyone there’s no competition here. We are all in this together, so be sure to follow and support one another.
- Make sure the room stays on topic and welcomes EVERYONE to speak or join!
- Ask the speakers to ping or invite members and friends to the room so that the room can continue. Everyone can ping!
- Build excitement! Share on your other social media channels to drive traffic to your room.
- Remind everyone to be mindful of others. This means being mindful of the time they spend speaking and asking others to mute their mics when a speaker comes up to the stage!
- Communication is key! Communicate with your moderators throughout the room to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- Invite everyone to join “The Sisterhood of Influential Entrepreneurs” Facebook group so they can ask questions or find moderators.
- As your room starts winding down, close the hand-raising option about 15-20 minutes before you plan to end the room. This ensures that everyone gets a chance to talk, and reinforces this as a safe place to speak and share!
Nope! As long as you’ve got a story to tell, we’ll be here to listen!
The Sisterhood of Influential Entrepreneurs Club is a place where everyone is able to speak or share their stories without feeling rushed or pressured to stay within a timeframe. You’ve got an incredible story, and we can’t wait to hear it!
How to sponsor an event under The Sisterhood Of Influential Entrepreneurs
Sponsored rooms give individuals and businesses the opportunity to host events under The Sisterhood Of Influential Entrepreneurs and have their brand showcased and advertised to not only the rest of the club, but the entire world!
To request a room sponsorship please log into your account on The Sisterhood Of Influential Entrepreneurs, click the Sponsored room icon located on your member dashboard, and complete the forms using the option for “sponsored event”.
We truly value all our sponsors and brand partners! When you make the decision to run a sponsored event under the club, you become a celebrated part of The Sisterhood community. Our sponsors have such amazing opportunities to be featured and promoted not only on our official website, but also on all of our social platform and so much more. All of this equals more brand exposure and a deeper connection with the community!
To discuss all the amazing opportunities that being a room sponsor brings, or if you have any questions about becoming a sponsor, please reach out to BrianLandon@LiveAndLetsFashion.com via email.